Service plans do not cover parts or labor when failure is due to the following:
- A customer leaving switch off or setting the thermostat low to operate the unit
- Frozen oil or water lines
- Power ventor or chimney problems
- Vacant or unattended premises or inaccessible areas
- Fuel tank failure or water or sediment in the oil line
- Lack of oil or service when caused by customers' failure to make payments when due or when the customer is not on automatic delivery
- A/C related parts are not covered. If the part is used for both heating and A/C, you will be charged the difference between the heating only part and the heating A/C part
- Lack of preventative maintenance
- Equipment damaged by power surges or portable home generators
Please Note: If a part is not covered then the labor is not covered.
The agreement also does not cover services, repair, or replacement of parts as a result of abnormal conditions beyond our control, such as, but not limited to, acts of God, war, flood, fire, hurricane, explosion, vandalism, and freeze-ups. Furthermore, Domestic Fuels and its affiliates are not liable for the inability to supply parts that are no longer available due to obsolescence.
The acceptance of all service plans by Domestic Fuels are contingent upon inspection of your heating system by a member of our Service Staff. Any defective parts, or systems, not up to code, will be not be covered under the plan.